Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ja, bitte

l'Arche Germany said "yes"!! Wahoo!! They got the letter of 'Jenn is a wonderful, fabulous, not to mention sooo sooo beautiful assistant' from l'Arche Stratford, and now I have to figure out a way to get to Germany sometime in the fall to visit the community. The visit to the community is really just a formality, as far as I know. Make sure I don't seem like someone who would beat the coremembers or take their pills....which I wouldn't.
Rackin my brain for things to say, nothing comes to mind...
loVAH!

Viva la Jenni

3 comments:

Ben said...

next time try to make your post smaller. I couldn't keep my eyes open to finish reading this thing. This novella of a post. nay, this Encyclopeic Tomb of knowlege you have bestown upon us all.

Damn you jenn. Damn you for expressing in so much detail your acceptance into the german community. Damn you for forcing so much information into our simian brains. We are not worthy of this posting, O Jenn of omnipotence. To read such a thing would destroy our psyches and possibly liquify our combined consiousness'.

Fie and Bastard to ye, Jenn.

oh, and I totally love that you've got a link to sinfest btw, LOL!!!111

Stay outta the rhubarb,

Ben

Maranatha said...

I hope you're wracking your brain in GERMAN! HAHAHAH!

Jenni said...

wracking, racking...I love your devotion to errors Liam, really brings out the fire in your soul.
Wasn't actually, not in German, perhaps next time.