Tuesday, October 17, 2006

huts in mountains, chairs at airports

Oh my god...have I just had the craziest time. I lived on a farm and picked olives and weeded gardens, drank wine and the farmer did an in depth horoscope for me, I lived halfway up a mountain on the same range but the other side of the Sierra Nevada. Money ran out....
I lived in an airport for the weekend and a day, perfected the art of sleeping on a chair leaning over a table...I can't even get into it right now, I am so much in shock and I am just exhausted, will post again soon (and don't even start with me Ben, it will be longer) and explain it all. But, right now, I am in the UK staying with my step uncle, some of you may remember him from awhile back, he is married now and has the most adorable boxer named Ozzie. I will ....get ready more plans (Please Note [if you haven't already, in which case you must be a tad slow or I just haven't been explaining things right] : My plans don't always go as planned...har har har) .....stay here until Christmas, go to Sebastian and his family for Christmas, then _______________ until the middle of january and then HOPEFULLY will be working in Germany at a l'Arche there.
As I said though, may not go like that, but that is what I have to put in front of myself for right now so that I don't go absolutely insane.
Viva la Jenni

2 comments:

Ben said...

Craziness!

Best of luck, the town of Barrie's rooting for ya!

Ben

Jenni said...

tsk, awwww, what I wouldn't give...
perhaps YOU should come to me!
Lovah!