Saturday, April 29, 2006

ROCK!

Today is a beautiful warm day!!

Anyway, I did a lot today! I played tennis, and Tenkey (which is a combo of hockey and tennis that Tim and I played with two little boys named Nicholas and Logan, but then their grandma came and yelled at them cause they weren't wearing their shirts because Nick said I was wearing pink and brown and that was gross and I said "well, how old are you?" [keep in mind that this is previous to our friendship] and he said he was ten so I said "pfff NO ten year old wears RED shirts" and then he took it off and I laughed, and then Tim laughed, anyway, we played the game and it was fun, Nick and I were the RedWings and Tim and Logan were the Flyers), hung out with Peter, watched BUFFY ( for those who don't know, BUFFY rocks, thus the caps), walked around, went to Tim Hortons, and then played Rock Paper Scissors and choose, keep in mind that my day all included my good friend Tim.
So, I just want y'all to know my tennis game has only slightly improved and I actually think it was due to Nicholas and Logan.
Soon Tim and I are going to go to the TINY...I mean tiny Movie theatre in Stratford to watch....oh I don't wanna say it....ugh.......to watch....... *cough*StickIt*cough* because there is nothing else on....don't judge us!!
We are gonna get popcorn, cause that is the main attraction of going to a movie theatre for me.

To all my fans out there!! Feel free to give me comments on my Blogs, I am NOT against fanmail!!!
Have a beautiful evening!!!!

Viva la Jenni!

6 comments:

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HurleyGirly said...

Jenn I love you!

**Ellen

Anonymous said...

I don't know what else to say. I just wish I could be even a fraction as cool as you are. You are truly amazing, and that's NO sarcasm. :)

Shtem

Anonymous said...

My goodness! An invention of a new sporting event, truely there are few if any people who's lives could possibly live up to that kind of excitement. Why I, an esteemed buisness man would consider pantenting such a sport and begin a league. You could call it the TKNL (tenkey national league). AS for the rest of your day, both rock, paper, and scissors are 3 of my favourite random objects, i must say this blog has made my day. Continue to write!

Jenni said...

Thanks Jabez...I live to serve my people, glad I could make a difference in your world!

Jenni said...

I want to thank Ellen and anonymous for their lovely comments as well.
Remember, this is all for you!! My MINIONS...friends...