Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tennis and Snakes

Well, friends, I have started playing TENNIS! It is pretty fun, but I really play a poor game. I feel sorry for Viktoria, we played yesterday and things were just a bit silly. I can't actually hit the ball too well, and when I do, I hit it in the totally wrong direction. It could have something to do with how I swing, but that is irrelevant...and how I hold the racket. But all is well, I have FUN! Today I may subject Tim to my 'game skills'. That is if he ever shows up.
My mom is working with a guy named Peter and they came over this morning and I was sleeping on the couch, because I have no bed, and I hear some noise and I kind of open my eyes and Peter said "Good Morning...how the hell are ya?" it was pretty funny, so I started laughing so hard. It is pretty nice to wake up with laughter, I can't say I get that very often.
I was holding Foo, my mommy's king snake and it was wrapped around my hand, and I tried to get my hand free, but it held on tighter and I wasn't scared, but it was kind of fun in a "ahhhh" way!


No comments: