Sunday, April 30, 2006

Move Much?

Well, I have moved AGAIN, I could count the times I have moved on more than all my fingers and toes...if that makes sense. Not moved as in couches and kitchen tables and stuff, but still, what a crap!! Moving is unsettling, in a very litteral sense. You know the feeling when you are sick and all you want to do is curl up in your bed and fall asleep...I have had that feeling with 20 different 'beds'. Some were couches. Wow...back on track...I moved into Maranatha which is on Home Street in Stratford, if y'all wanna know that. It is a l'Arche house, I have to say, when you know you are moving into a l'Arche house, you know you will be living good. For the most part anyway...
(HALLAAA to my Sunflowers suffering in the Big O!!) (For all you non-gangstas that means- Hello all my good friends at le Tournesol, may your days be filled with kisses and lemon drops, in the lovely City of Ottawa!!)
...The joke there is that I didn't have a TOTALLY fantastic time in Ottawa, BUT I do love the people I lived with and want you guys all to know that they are a truly wonderful home and family and I still miss them very much!
......SO....woe is me, I moved a lot. Am now over it since I started writing this long arse blog that NO ONE is going to EVER forget cause...well? WHY?

VIVA LA JENNI!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I could NEVER forget a blog about Tournesol. Keep writing Jenni. You're very good. Have you ever thought of being an editor???

Shtem

Jenni said...

Thenk ewe! anonymous forr you're commints. I dew sum casual editing four peeple, striktly four fun tho.
They sed I did a good job!

Jenni!

Maranatha said...

OH Jen, how funny thou art.
Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

LOve yer Blog sweetie!! It is great to hear how you are and all. I have one but never use it.lol I miss you and love you. -Richard, yer ole buddy from NAZ , veggin in NS