Monday, May 01, 2006

Mission: Austria: Phase Two: Complete

So, this blog comes to you completely out of boredom, I don't think I have anything really special to say, but who knows.
Had my first morning of 'work' today. Was pretty easy stuff considering they just let me sleep in because there was nothing for me to do. I got up and made a few phone calls for them, I helped Olive get ready to go and that was about it.
THEN!!! I went downtown and realized I needed to mail my contracts for Austria, so I did that and I feel very happy and a tiny bit nervous about it. Just a tiny bit. ALSO, fans of mine, I saw my wonderful grandma, her name is Gladys, at Dollerama. My mom bought a dead frozen rat for one of her snakes to eat. Peter was with us, it is always fun hanging out with Peter! I really am glad I know him. He can speak a Mexican Amish version of German, isn't that cool!______ That blank was for when you all said "yes!!! SO cool!"
Well, I have eight minutes of freedom left....

Viva La Jenni!!!!

No comments: