Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Jenni from the Blog

I went to Wonderland...TWO TIMES this past weekend! Yay! It was really fun! I didn't die, and I ate lots of cotton candy. Good times...
I could go on about how fun it was, and what rides I went on...but why bother, no one really wants to hear it.
I think I have Blogger's Block. I can't think of anything that would be remotely interesting to write about. So I will just through out some 'a day in the life' junk so I don't get out of the habit.
I had a busy weird day yesterday. I went to Caritas to watch Buffy, and then went to a dentist appointment, which was pretty sad. Apparently I don't floss enough. May I ask now, for all ye reading my blog (which may not be too many people if all I can think to write about is flossing) Who flosses daily? Do you floss before or after you brush? How long does it take you and what is your motivation? I am just putting this out there for the masses, creatures great and small. Comment folks, comment.
They sucked $156 from me for telling me I don't floss enough ( I have to say though, I could have told them that and they could have given me the money).
So after the floss lecture I biked over to Susan's for some German lessons. Fun stuff. I really love languages. Well, I loved them actually, note past tense. I have been introduced to the fun world of "Nouns and Cases". The term 'over my head' doesn't begin to describe that little situation. Although I feel that even if I don't really understand what they mean to the English language, I subconsciously use it properly through experience. So let us hope the same transpires with my German. Aside from the dreaded "Nouns and Cases" demon, I think it went pretty well. I love the way German sounds and forcing myself to hear sounds I have never really heard in English and then say them. Which doesn't sound near as exciting or as interesting as it really is. So after German with Susan I went to my mom's to be greated by an empty home. Which is nice, because when you live with a minimum of 7 other people you really learn to value 'alone time' like you never thought possible. So I listened to music, re-read my German, chatted with my beautiful and wonderful darling friend Nicole, and then Dan came over to work on our little skit thingy for the AGM for l'Arche.
OH! You will all be pleased to hear that my tennis game has NOT improved at all. After Dan and I finished working on the skit, we went to the court and played a little game of tennis. After almost a month of no hard work and dedication to the game, I still have a 50/50 shot of even hitting the ball. Though, that may be exaggerating my skills a bit.
Tennis and skit being done, Dan and I biked to Caritas for Buffy.

"More Buffy?" you say.
"Yes, yes" I reply "more Buffy"

I am addicted. I have about a month to get through seasons 5, 6 & 7 !! It is absolutely irrelevant that I have seen the series at least twice in the past year. It is a kick ass show and it seems to get better everytime I watch it. So, don't judge me.
Well fans, friends and minions I am off to Caritas for the week. Though I am sure I shall post again.
Please remember to answer the whole flossing question.

1 comment:

Maranatha said...

I don't floss. They told me the same thing the last time I saw a dentist. Three years ago. Of course, he also told me I had a number of cavities forming and that he'd see me again soon.