Thursday, May 04, 2006

"Psychotic....?" "No"

One of my fans requested more pictures of me...I can't turn down someone who has such amazing taste...though he is gay, that probably lowers my chances of scoring

Well, Playmakers! tonight was a total bust for me!!! Ha ha haha! that sounds so mean and bad. The show is going pretty good, the same Playmakers! story though, kids...lines?...props?.... SCENE CHANGES!?!?! You mean the scenes don't change themselves?? This shocked me too people, but get this...in order for the scenes to change....The change has to occur ONSTAGE before the actors can act on it...AND in a certain amount of time!!!!!!! The show will not revolve around one particular actor who doesn't what play we are doing, let alone what scene we are on! Not that I was some GREAT QUEEN OF THE SCENE CHANGE or something, but really really...
"Oh,!" (pardon me whoever's task this was, not getting into particulars, just exampling) "I bring on a TREE!?!?! what tree??? where does it go?? I have been doing this for HOW MANY months? what does a tree look like? is it this gold thing? no, that is a cup...I have a running who now?"
Poor Carl...

ANYWAY, the bust...Playmakers! was a bust for me, not because of that crap I mentioned before, because that stuff is what makes Playmakers! itself...BUT because I cut myself with my own stupid nail getting a girls skirt done up, and for those who don't know Playmakers! skirts...they can be a real pain in the arse. I got bug spray in my wound. I think I may be getting a cold now (not Playmakers! fault directly of course, but I must associate it so you all feel sorry for me in one large sum). I SAT ON STUPID STAGE DIRT ON A CHAIR WITH MY PRETTY NEW WHITE SKIRT!!!! You can all cry for me on that note, but I managed to get it all out!!

A warm thanks to Liam, guardian of all things wonderful and perfect, for the sweater! Yay to Ellen for her costuming skills. Carl rocked my world with his works, helping the kids with their characters and changing scenes! GO CREW! I think I mostly just got in the way and hurt or embarassed myself. Though I had some interesting and somewhat akward revaltions occur to me on my walk to the Studio that might have contributed to that.

BEFORE Playmakers! I hung out with my friend Tim, fun stuff, he isn't psychotic in case you are all wondering. Which...you weren't, so now I have gone and made things awkward..."why would I/we think he was psychotic?" you will ask yourselves as you toss and turn in bed tonight. Well, anyway, Tim is a really interesting guy and I enjoy his company very much. We get into some rather interesting conversations.

G.I. Jane is a totally kick ass movie about a totally kick ass girl!!! I loved it. It really spoke to me and said "You could do NOTHING of what this woman is going through!" Rar, I am describing it all wrong, I mean, I KNEW I couldn't physically do anything this woman did, but I still felt empowered and happy about being female....Not that I am ever unhappy about being female.

I think I am starting to babble...
Viva la Jenni
GOD BE AT YOUR TABLE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni!!
Hey you gorgeous thang you!!I love you and miss you terribly. Thanks for posting the awesome and sexy pic of yer beautiful self. Ahhhhh me soo jealous. I miss the river!! Love the sweater too!! Keep up the blog!! Later babe.. Yer forever friend,
Richard xoxo