Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ma matin

Well, it is just a bit after 10am and I have been awake for 3 hours already and I LOVE IT!! I hate waking up, but it is so nice to have a whole day ahead of me. Usually I wake up at around 3 in the afternoon! I am at Maranatha today I haven't had to do much. I feel bad, but they really just told me to do nothing, so I can cope!
I watched Maury this morning, much to my dismay, and it was pretty weird, there was a woman afraid of chalk. Her grandpa had told her when she was young that chalk was made of dead people's skin. I guess it makes some sort of sense though. Anyway at the end of the show she wrote on a chalk board "I love Maury" how freakin cheezy!!
So, I have bored you all with my lame morning!!

Viva la Jenni!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never bored with your mornings or your blogs. Keep them coming!

Shtem