Tuesday, May 02, 2006

She so fly!!!

More fans!!!

I am so pleased! My minion base is growing daily! I just want to thank you all for coming out!

I did some fun running/walking today. By 'fun' I mean BORING and by 'running/walking' I really mean walked fast pretty much the whole time, tried to run, managed for awhile and then my dumb annoying pulse started pounding and my neck actually HURT because of it, so I stopped. BUT I managed to get a bit more of a tan in the process. OH! and cause I was such a speedy devil for the most part, I was kicking up dust and grass so on the back of my lower legs...let's call them 'calfs...calves...' let's call them lower legs there is a nice very light coating of grass dust, ya, grass dust, and...stoney, pebbley DIRT!!! YAY!!! Ah, yes, I also took my shirt half off... So, I managed to almost give myself a heart attack, get a bit-ish naked, get dirty, and accumulate more exposure to UV rays...

Job well done Jenni, you must be saying...
well, thanks guys, that is really sweet, I mean...really.

SO, this is getting gross, sitting here with my dirty legs, I'm gonna go shower and hope y'all have a gangsta day!

Viva La Jenni!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW DID YOU KNOW??? THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING!!!!

Shtem