Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hoop or die!

One may think I have nothing to do but post blogs all day. That is incorrect. I was also hula hooping!!!! Like on big real hula hoops, it is soooo great. Me and Jeremy were doing all kinds of wacky tricks, for example, we put the hoop on the ground and then flung it up over ourselves with our foot (each had their own foot, we did not share one foot if there is any confusion) and then I tried to catch it with my hips and spin it from there, didn't work as well as we wanted, but it was fun and I was getting close. I can hula counter clockwise well and clockwise not so well, but still can do it. I can also hula TWO hoops and was working on four. I was getting pretty good at the end! OH wow, seriously, hula'ing seems pretty lame, but it is so addicting, I feel like rolling my body all night............


ANYWAY, HULA if you wanna minions! I am buying a collapsable hoop from Jeremy so that I can take it to Europe so I can hula through my castle!!! Oh wow that sounds so fun! Well amidst the fanfare and the roaring fan club outside the door, I hear some CoreMembers that need my attention. I live with Ms. Hanly's uncle Brian!! Yay!!

Viva la Jenni!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I challenge you to a hula contest. We shall hula around the globe. The race starts tomorrow at 9 am down by the beaches. The queen herself will drop the flag.

Shtem

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't it interesting that you were both hoola and hooping in the same vicinity of time, I dare say, that such an activity may result in a bruising! This is a dangerous activity you know. But such thoughts lead me to beleive that perhaps i only have a fear of this belly shaking pass time, and therefore think it dangerous. But i prattle on. Blog on as they say.

Jenni said...

Well thank you so much fans!!

I accept the challenge and I dare say Sir Jabez that it did result in bruising. You musn't fear the hoop!!