Thursday, May 11, 2006

"I had rather hear you chide than this man woo"

Ellen, you have infected me! No...that sounds wrong. But I too am being mentally attacked by Hamlet and all I can think about is PLAYMAKERS!! I love it and it is driving me insane. I am getting ready to be a woman of the world and what is sticking most in my heart and mind is Playmakers! The feelings and the passion behind it. Every kid is human and just wants to put on a good show. The alumni and the where are they now factor is just amazing. Yay to AMANDA for getting into George Brown. So in my mind rest the random quotes, the catchy, heartbreaking tunes, the feelings and costumes and set peices of Hamlet and other shows. The three Hamlets I have experienced, of which...Easy E...blazes with glory in the most balanced Hamlet. Ha ha ha ha And by 'balanced' I mean properly unbalanced. When I watch the show I just "DIE" for him, amazing work! Well, I have to go nap off a bit of a hangover!

Viva la Jenni

No comments: