Friday, June 16, 2006

Crazy, insane, freaky

Fans, friends and minions...I have become a basketcase!!!! I am going insane, but in a 'slow to the casual observer' sort of way.
I just can't seem to focus properly. My mind is doing five billion things at once and each time I try to slow down I kind of feel guilty.
My life is so great though right now! I am so happy, and I have friends and family who love me dearly, and I love them! But, I am just still going crazy. I want to see all my people before I leave, but I can't figure out when and I have some time open, but can't schedule it because I am scared I am actually supposed to be doing something else...
Okay...

YOU: Hmmm, what is Jenni, Queen of my Universe, writing about in her blog? (reads) This is stupid, perhaps I would prefer not to suffer through all this complaining and bitching, perhaps I would enjoy some happy comments.
ENTER ME (DL)
ME: Well, that really does sounds like a novel idea, I apologize. Thanks for your great advice.
YOU: Anytime pretty lady, anytime.
ME: Aww shucks!

So my mom had a kickass birthday party. I spent allll day monday baking cookies like a madwoman. It was fun, Elisha,Troy and Sara helped me. I was just going like crazy all day. Cleaning and baking and cleaning and spending time with other people and keeping mom out of the kitchen and studying German and cleaning and baking!

OMG, I saw that article about Playmakers! in the Stratford Festival and Beacon Herald program newspaper thingy. How cool!! I was kinda feeling down today, but I saw the article and was sooo happy and giggly! Yay Playmakers!
Speaking of you crazy kids, let me know when you are getting "festive" again, I wanna say goodbye to you all before I go.

Viva La Jenni!

No comments: