Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Much to my dismay, a clever title has not hit me

So, I am anxious, excited and thrilled. I have probably been blabbing about my plans and hopes for this next year way too much to everyone, but it is hard for it not to occpy my mind.
I am going to miss so much and so many that I would love to list you all here, but since my brain is a bit of a madhouse I will probably forget someone vital and then with the tears and pain and then some guilt and I just don't want to do that.
My fans, friends and minions...some of you I have known for almost a decade...some a few weeks...I will miss you all many much, and I hope that you guys think about me EVERY day and MISS me like CRAZY! So strange, I can't really imagine that everything is changing...again. I guess it is always changing, but now, it is really kicking ass. Me moving to Europe. Our favourite theatre group will never be the same (note the lack of using the actual name... so parents won't Google their way into my blogs when I start blogging about drunk wild nights "in some country in the middle-ish).
Okay, I lied, I want to give a big shout out to Suzy K for helping me with my German!!! I love you sooo much and I just want to thank you for that and everything else you have taught me...directly or indirectly!
She just needed some public recognition for the long hours spent with me watching patiently as I tried to figure out cases, genders and...that other one.

My plans keep changing for Europe. Funnily enough, I started trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I got there TWO DAYS AGO, as in 8 days before I leave. Anyway, thank God I didn't have it all planned out, because this morning I was going to Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Greece and, of course, Austria. But now instead, we are going to Germany, France, the Netherlands, DENMARK (yes...yes...), Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria. More countries, less sexy beaches, but it would just have been way to much to travel that far in that amount of time. Perhaps in the winter I shall venture that way...

Well, it is almost 1 in the morning, I have to be up and at'em in about 6 increments of 60 minutes.

Viva la Jenni!

No comments: