Tuesday, July 04, 2006

curtain

oh boy

this is gonna be fun, please note that I am extremely exhausted, scared, excited, and my heart feels like a rock and my stomach feels like a tidal wave and I just am going more and more to the south of sanity

I slept for four hours last night, hardly ate today...packed so much, ran up and down stairs, got my hair did, said goodbye to friends and family, and completely lost my mind!
24 hours and I will be in Germany! Yay! I know that tons of people have done this before me and tons will after, but I am still embarking on my own little journey and I feel like the only person in this world that has ever felt like I feel and I want to scream. There is NO way for me to take the nervous energy streaming through my veins away. I feel like I am high on something.

I have been embarking on a fun adventure of "Rescue Remedy" (crediting Allyson and Bren for that) but it isn't making me as lucid as I would like (crediting an overabundance of nerves and chaos for that)

i am trying to make myself stay awake as much as I can so that I just pass out on the plane hope that it works

ha ha ha

Kat is telling me a story now, that should keep me awake for a bit. Squirrels!

I love you guys!! I will miss you all so much! Miss me too!

Sushi...they have it in Europe right?

Well my sweet friends...I must to bed...


And so, good rest.

No comments: