Saturday, July 29, 2006

My dear and wonderful friends,

I have been writing a journal and when I am in Austria I will copy it all onto the computer and it will be available for the entire blogging nation to read. I haven't written as much as I would like because money quickly became tight, and then suddenly non-existant, so I was not able to go to Cyber Cafes anymore.
Elsinore...when I first saw it, I started crying...well, not really crying but I had tears streaming down my sun kissed cheeks, and I was in heaven. I invested so much emotional and physical energy into events that were supposed to have taken place in that building, and then, there I was, looking across the water at this magnificent part of my life taking shape.
More about it when I have time, but I just LOVED IT! They actually have people who do shows there, of Hamlet, of course. I hade wonderful fantasies of Playmakers! coming to wow the crowds in Helsignor with our talents and skill.

I took pictures of course! Never doubt it. I will also get them on the Blog when I am in Austria....which is MONDAY!!! Crazy....

I love you all, I miss you and dream about you....

Viva la Shakespeare!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Glad to hear you're having a great time jenn!

I want to see plenty of pictures upon your eventual return!