Thursday, July 06, 2006

the Netherlands, part one

I am back from the Netherlands...Sebastian, his friend and I went. We had to get on a bus, get on a train, get on a different train, yet another train and then we were there. We went to a cafe called "Nobody's Place" and they ordered their...product and I got a water. It really stunk in there, honestly, I don't understand why or how I ever used to do that sort of thing. Anyway, lots of travelling, was soooo long for something so...well...interesting. There were a lot of cool little shops though, I liked that, and the grocery store was a new adventure for me. Everything and everyone seems so much different, but who knows if I am just making them seem that way because I know I am so far away from home. Anyway, time to iron some clothes!
Viva la Jenni!!

No comments: