Thursday, July 13, 2006

can you like of Paris' love?

Well, I am 'stuck' in Paris until Saturday. Funny. I think in the whole world Paris may be one place I wouldn't mind being stuck in, but right now all I want to do it relax on a beach out of the big city. The trains are all full. No way out. I read about a guy, though, he was stuck in the Paris airport for over 10 years, look it up, it is crazy. Anyway, hopefully we will be out of here Saturday morning.
Last night kind of got crazy! We were in a round small park area that has a huge statue in the middle of it. What the statue represents I don't know, but we were sitting there drinking beer and chatting and a guy came over and started talking to us; And then his friend joined us. I was kind of freaked out but we just took care of my purse well and talked to them. They live together ''but it is no marriage'' and one guy couldn't speak much English at all and the other could a bit. But...and this fascinated me even more than Sebastian, I can speak French fairly well. Of course, my German is pathetic now, trying to get us through all the french stuff for so long, but hey French! The guys were arguing a little, funny stuff, like an old married couple, despite their denials, I thought it was funny. However the whole time I was trying to channel Buffy in case I needed to kick some asses;
Well...we are sort of looking for a way out of Paris, so if anyone has any fancy ideas let me know. Otherwise, take care of yourselves and I love you all!!!

Viva la Jenni

No comments: