Wednesday, July 26, 2006

onward

I thought I would drop a line into the Blogsphere to let people know that I am still alive, if they even try to read this anymore, I'll never know. I had a kickass past few days, hiking and biking in the crazy rocky and steep forests of Germany. Spending time with Simon, Sebastian, Johannah, Chris, Lukas....all people that no one reading this knows...some of you might be familiar with Simon and Sebastian....don't know why I mentioned that...don't know why I just don't delete it...
Anyway, I am having a great time, and when I get to Austria and find some time, I am going to type up parts of my travel journal thingy so you can all get in on the wonderful world of Jenn. I feel like I am sitting beside my self today, typing is a bit of a pain.

I have dreams about people in Canada. I have hardly had a dream that involved Europe. Most have been about my family, friends or Playmakers!. Oh, beautiful thing yesterday. We were in a small village in the afternoon and we were just walking around, (I love this place, it was sooo beautiful) and we come across an outdoor theatre. It looked to be that crazy time when they all just got to the space they will perform in, you know the time. The techies are running around, the only people who really seem to know what is going on. The actors are flaunting and preening, rehearsing their dance over and over again, some running lines. The man who I assumed to be director was dictating lines to the musicians so they could hear the cues and practise/practice coming in on time, at the same time as doing this he was fielding questions from the actors. It was fun to watch this happen.

Y'know though, it was the most homesick I felt since I left Canada.
It really made me realize that I can run, but I can't hide from theatre! Hahaha, not that I am trying, but I thought sometimes, a break from everything I did would be good. But, it appears the tried and true remain, kicking at my mental doors. I am addicted to the lifestyle of the stage. Not a bad addiction I have to say. But when I saw what was going on, I knew it so well, they all had different faces, but I could see who they were.

Well, in a sweet drop from my emotional ramblings, I need to shower, I am getting out of here today to go to....ha ha, and we are back to Emo girl....

I am going to Elsinore tomorrow people!!!!!!!!!


I can't wait, I just can't believe it! I am so excited!!! To see the real Queen's Closet! What fun. And you know I am sooo excited cause I can think of NOTHING to say that I think is worth saying.

Viva la Jenni

2 comments:

Maranatha said...

Take pictures!

SJK said...

You know I read your blog (and emails - thanks!) - and wish you would write more - and more often!
However, I can't help but notice that there are still no photos of your excellent adventure. And if you don't post/send photos of Elsinore (or you at Elsinore, or whatever) I will take it very personally!!
Herzliche Grüße, Liebchen!